Heart Rate Monitor
Connectivity and Correct Wear
- Charge the heart rate monitor before getting started and frequently between play sessions.
- Place the heart rate monitor snugly on your player’s non-dominant bicep. The sensors on the monitor must be in full, direct contact with skin with no light escaping for an accurate read. The connection will be disrupted if worn too loosely. Watch our video for wearing the heart rate monitor. Check out this article if your child has sensory sensitivities and therefore difficulty wearing the heart rate monitor.
- There is an adjustable band in your kit. If the band on the heart rate monitor is too big or small, adjust the size of the band until the it fits comfortably and players are able to slide it onto their arm. This may take a few tries to get it just right. We recommended adjusting the band when it is off the player's arm.
Syncing and Updates
- Children can play Mightier offline, but the app must connect to the internet for data to sync and for the app to receive updates.
- We recommend staying connected to the internet if using the Mightier app on multiple devices.
- To log into the Mightier app, enter the email and password you used at checkout. Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- You are welcome to create additional player accounts for guests or other family members directly from the Player Select screen of your Mightier app
- To log into your parent hub, enter the email and password you used at checkout. Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- If additional players have been created in your Mightier app, you will be prompted to fill out profiles for those players upon logging into your Parent Hub. You can choose to complete this or select that a player is "playing for fun." See visuals and instructions here.
- If you have any issues with the Mightier tablet, try rebooting it by holding the power button down for 10-15 seconds while it is powered on
Connect to Wifi
- If stuck on the WiFi connection screen, the WiFi password was likely entered incorrectly. See Wifi and Connection Troubleshooting
If you are still experiencing any issues, please contact us, so we can provide personalized troubleshooting with you. Our team has a variety of technical and clinical backgrounds, and we want to help you get the most out of Mightier! You are able to reach a Mightier expert any day of the week via phone, email or live chat.